The Choir Curtain Call will begin at 7:00pm, with doors opening at approximately 6:45pm. Semi-formal attire is requested. The event will take place in the Amphitheater, which is the open area to the left of the gym.
If you ordered food or a memory flower, please have either your ticket printed or ready to be shown on your phone.
All attendees will be required to submit a health screening before entering campus. You may do this before you arrive, or when you get to the gate. You can access this form HERE.
- By attending this campus event, all attendees agree to abide by the following health regulations:
- Wear a face covering at all times, except when eating or drinking.
- Avoid close contact with members of other households. (Close contact is defined as being within 6 feet for more than 15 cumulative minutes in a 24 hour period.)
- Remain 6 feet apart from those from other households when eating or drinking.
We will be having a virtual viewing option for the proceedings. The first hour of the event will feature awards and speeches and will be streamed on a Zoom meeting (details below).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://wvusd.zoom.us/j/7416878273?pwd=Wlc3NlZSWmFocFo2TDF5Q0dubkNYQT09
The virtual Spring Show will be released on Vimeo at 8:00pm for anyone to view at any time. There is no ticket required to watch the show. When we have the final video uploaded, we will send out a link via email, Google Classroom, Remind, and post it on our Instagram account.
Hello Choir Community!
DBHS Choir will be presenting our Pop Showcase, “Listen to the Radio”, on Thursday, March 25th at 7pm!
We’ll be live streaming the performance, which will include live soloists, prerecorded acts, and full choir videos, including the openers of the show choirs’ competition sets!
Through the ticketing portal, you can purchase:
1 Device Show View – $5
Concert/Choir Specific Keepsake Paper Flowers – $5
Text Shoutouts – $5
Read-aloud Shoutouts – $10
Access the ticketing portal HERE!
We sincerely hope you can join us on Thursday!
Auditions for the 2021-2022 school year are coming up! We will once again be holding virtual auditions, conducted through Google Classroom for students already in the district, and through other digital means for those who are coming to DBHS from outside the district.
The auditions will consist of three parts: a vocal solo, music literacy, and dance audition.
Diamond Bar High School Choral Music program is comprised of four choirs.
- Diamond Tones: Entry Level Traditional/Novice Show Choir (No Audition Required, sign up with your GLC!)
- Chamber Singers: Auditioned Traditional Choir (Vocal Audition Only)
- Solitaire: Intermediate Women’s Show Choir
- Marquis: Advanced Mixed Show Choir
If you are interested in trying out, please fill out this application: https://forms.gle/sYx7ZgjbyDNNCi4t9
We hope to hear your beautiful voice!